Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Home Blog Page 3

Family Pays $70,000 For Rabies Shot After Bat Flies In Home

The CDC apparently told an Atlanta family who had a bat fly into their home that they "may not have known if they were bitten by the bat," and promptly recommended the entire family get rabies shots; for the grand total of $70,000. According to an article in the Miami Herald, the economics of the rabies shots needed came...

RIDICULOUS: Michigan School Has Vaccine Simulation Drill For Students

If you think flu shot hysteria is out of control, then prepare yourself for what might topple any and all past flu shot ridiculousness. A Michigan Junior and Senior High School is running flu shot simulations as a way to see if they could give up to 1000 flu shots in an hour if a flu pandemic were to...

Study Shows AntiDepressants Mostly Prescribed For Wrong Reasons

Anti-Depressants, next to vaccines, are the bread and butter of big pharmaceutical companies. We commonly assume that these medications are being prescribed to treat depression. But a new study published in Medical Daily shows we are often wrong. The study showed that out fo 100,000 antidepressants prescribed, only 55% were used to treat actual depression. The remaining 45% were used to...

WATCH: 12 Year Old Boy’s Hate-Filled Vaccine Autism Video

Marco Arturo is a 12-year-old "scientist." And he is taking the entire vaccine industry to task in an epic video (or so you think). What he actually is doing is leading you to believe he doesn't support big pharma, when all the while he most certainly does. And in the end, he "mic drops" parents who oppose vaccinations. Marco...

Haiti’s Cholera Vaccine Part Of UN Plan To Take Advantage Of Poor

Two United Nations (UN) agencies are in favor of anti-Cholera vaccines in Haiti. The vaccination campaign would reach up to 400,000 people living in the tropical region. The UN announced the first phase as being launched in the town of Arcahaie. The PAHO/WHO claims the vaccine's protection last 3 to 5 years in total. According to the Jamaican Observer, the cost...

Court Removes Child From Home After Mom Mentions “Chemtrails”

A Boulder, Colorado mother's belief that chemtrails are poisoning society from the skies above has lost her the rights to her own child. Judge D.D. Mallard told Becca Vandb, that  ‘99% of people would know those are just contrails,’ and said that she is ‘so immersed in a fringe subculture’ that ‘she is a danger to her daughter,' according to...

Jenny McCarthy Blasts Out Her Review Of #Vaxxed To Twitter

Jenny McCarthy, noted autism activist and actress, took to her twitter account to post her feelings after seeing the movie, Vaxxed:From Coverup to Conspiracy this weekend in Chicago. Jenny also brought along her famous husband Donnie Wahlberg. After seeing the movie, Jenny fired out this amazing tweet to her 1.4 million twitter supporters: "Find this movie - watch it -...

Stop Drinking Fiji Water, It’s just Super Bad for You.

fiji
Fiji water is of lower quality than tap water in Cleveland. It also doesn't taste as good. But, the bottle is lovely and makes you feel like you are drinking water on a gorgeous island with natives. Only the reality is, you are drinking water that was manufactured in China and many people in Fiji struggle for access to clean...

Garlic From China Is Grown In Human Feces, Bleached With Chlorine…

I love garlic. I cook with it, I put it in my Mediterranean salad and I also make sure it isn't from China. That's because garlic from China has long been determined to be absolutely disgusting. Here is what Australian Garlic Producers have to say about Chinese garlic. “In China, chemicals banned in Australia are still being used to grow garlic. Australia imports...

The Lies You MUST Know About The Vitamin K Shot..

Courtney Charles - Vitamin K is scheduled to be injected into babies within an hour of birth. One of their assaults out of the womb and most parents allow it. It's a vitamin that we are told will save our baby's life from the deficiency they are born with, so of course we would agree to it. But only...
Close
Please support our efforts!
Like Us On Facebook And Never See This Popup Again!